Solving the Problem

My opportunity that I've been exploring this week is bathroom cleanliness. Specifically the wet floor from people coming out of the shower or splashing water from the sink everywhere or what have you. The feeling of unexpected water on my socks or my bare feet is horrible and if it goes untreated, could cause mold, mildew, as well as a lot of mud from people tracking in dirt from the outside. And when I take a shower and come out, there's no way around tracking water all over the place. The solution, ladies and gentlemen, is the Dry Treader.
This is essentially a long and wide towel with handles at either end. In order to use this, you step on the towel and lift up the handles. Afterwards, you shuffle across the floor to your destination. There will be some non-slip material in the area where the customer's feet would go as well as making the towel extra absorbent. If sales are good, I would expand my market to especially tall or short people, people with long hair that would drip everywhere, or make them animal themed for small children.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elevator Pitch #3

Elevator Pitch #2