Final Reflection

As I remember all of the posts I've had to write over this semester, I remember being very intimidated by the Idea Napkin and the first assignment where we had to interview people which was My Hypothesis Pt. 1 I believe. I was so proud of myself after I interviewed all of the people I needed to. However, I was dismayed to find I had to do that again and again for weeks and weeks afterwards. The madness would never stop!
But, as I've said multiple times, it's been good for me to pick up some proficiency in gaining information from people and how to effectively communicate with others.

I feel really inspired to make a new product and potentially start a company from that, but I don't know if I have what it takes. My networking skills are poor and I know that's something that is crucial to any start-up. However, if I had a little guidance, I think I would enjoy trying to start something new just to see where it would go.

Start forming connections now. Make a prototype now. See if people like your product now. My advice is to not wait until you've gotten a degree in business or until you're graduate, start making your vision a reality right now. But if you're really lost as to how (like me), you need to set your own goals in this class. It'll definitely challenge you and your pre-conceived notions on what your future business may look like. In order to do this best, do whatever you do for you. Find something you're passionate about and focus on the small steps to maybe making it a reality and this course will be a lot easier to get through.

Thank you all for reading my posts and commenting, it's been a long ride.


Comments

  1. Hey Julia!
    This class sure has been quite a ride! I too remember the challenge that the first idea napkin presented. It's been a fun journey watching that idea stem in to the final products that we have arrived at. I think your advice to take action now is great and can be really beneficial to the new group of students coming into the class next semester. Good luck with any future projects yo undertake.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elevator Pitch #3

Elevator Pitch #2