Elevator Pitch #3



This feedback was much more helpful this time around. I was surprised somebody said I needed to memorize it more, but it was good advice all the same. I still abhor getting in front of the camera, but I begrudgingly must admit that this has made me better at filming and presenting myself and talking at a reasonable pace so others can understand me. This time it was almost memorized and I suppose my pitch is better now; it's way more interesting now. The visual aid actually was a good bit of advice because it helped me get my point across better to show the specific parts of the dustpan.

Comments

  1. Hey Julia,

    It's good to hear that the process of filming yourself multiple times has led to a good deal of growth for you. Things like this are usually uncomfortable for everyone when they first get started. However, being able to captivate the audience that you are presenting to is critical when trying to get people on the same page as you. Inspiring a shared vision is critical in circumstances such as starting a business so keep trying and always bring the energy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Julia!
    I really enjoyed your pitch this week. It seemed like you had your pitch very well memorized. You seemed comfortable on camera and you got your points across clearly. I think the visual aid helped a lot in your pitch. Overall great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Julia! I’m glad that you were able to obtain useful advice to improve your elevator pitch. I think you did a really great job in bringing interest to your audience about your product, and you were able to make your audience relate to your product even more. I understand how much pressure it is to film and try to make your act perfect, trust me I struggled on mine! Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elevator Pitch #2